Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Mystery Solved

I was driving to practice a few weeks ago and heard this song. I found it intriguing, as the girl kept repeating, spoken-word style, 'What the Fuck.' Curiously, it was uncensored, which maybe isn't that unusual outside of the US. My interest was piqued when she started talking about being in Spain and partying, etc. This girl was explaining part of my life here! I didn't think to Shazam it (and likely my phone was in the trunk anyway). All I could remember is that she said, 'what the fuck,' and talked about Spain. So I tried to find it on google. But of all the lines of a song to remember when you don't know it's title, I think 'What the Fuck' might only be behind 'I Love You' as the worst lyric of all time.

I don't know how I finally accomplished it. (Well, I do. A youtube search of "what the fuck," Spain, song, party). Still, not an easy mystery to solve.

Check out why this song caught my attention:

No comments:

Post a Comment