Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Visual Representation of Things I Do in My Free Time

#1: What takes up most of my time:
The books I brought from home

I've already made it through 5 books in the two weeks I've been here, and I still have 6 months worth of newspaper comics. I hope to finish most of the books before Christmas.


#2: Due to my roommate's insistance:


I'm knitting a tri-color blanket. It will unintentionally match my ikea comforter.

#3: Spanish class and intercambios


#4: Writing - for the blog but mostly for myself


#5: Playing the guitar and listening to music

My guitar skills are very rudimentary

#6: Sightseeing in Barcelona and nearby

My recent trip to Platja d'Aro

#7: Photographing polo

One of the best

#8: Eating good food and hanging out with friends

This includes shopping, going to the movies and the beach, and watching Barça

#9: Making fiestas

Apolo

#10: Doing anything else fun or interesting I come across

No comments:

Post a Comment